Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just a little tease

I know, I know- it has been way too long since my last update and even the last update was not worth much at all. Well, I have something that is a little worth while but most of it is going to have to wait since my wife and I are going on our third brand new computer in the last couple of weeks. There has been numerous problems with the new ones that we have received and Angela has done a wonderful job handling the problem to figuring what is going on. Not having a computer is not an excuse for not blogging, I know. We have plenty of computers at work and that is exactly where I am sitting.
Tax season is on and our tax appointment is this week. There are just a few things that I need to read through and collect to be ready. Ready as most anyway.
Soon as I can recover some pictures from the old computer, I will post a little about what I was up to over the holiday months. I like posting with pics.
So I will leave you with this image.
Yes, this is going to be my new ride, 2010 Cannondale Team Scalpel. This bike and along with my Team Cannondale Team Scalpel from 2009 will be my race bikes for 2010 24 hour Solo National Championships.

1 comment:

  1. So what are you going to do now that the 24 Hour Nationals are canceled?

    ReplyDelete