Thursday, November 5, 2009

2010-New Season

This morning I kick off to the 2010 season. I have taken a good three weeks off of training and my body is now feeling recharged. I had not taken a break since Angela and I went on our honeymoon in August of 2008 so it was great to take a little time off. My time was not spent on the couch of which I am sure would have felt great, but instead getting caught up on few things that I have let go.
My sponsor, Light and Motion, make amazing lights to light up the road or trail, however I am not going to start the first day off in the dark. With daylight savings, I thought it was supposed to be way lighter out by now. Come ON!!
My coffee is gone and my oatmel almost digested, time to get suited up and hit the trail. 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment