Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Deep Fried.


Last Friday Angela and I made our first trip together to the Minnesota State Fair. We both managed to eat unhealthy; Angela even ate a Pronto Pupp. I also ate a Pronto Pupp along with macaroni and cheese on a stick, deep fried pickles, cheese curds, pizza, scotch egg, french fries, and cookies. I learned my lesson with the cookies... go big or go home. We went to the fair with Angela's sister and her husband, which means that you can all stop thinking that I ate all of this by myself. In grade school I was taught to share, so share I did :)! The next day I felt tierd, but I would of felt much more than that had I eaten all that food on my own. The rest of the weekend flew by; I worked. We are approaching the last week of our Back 2 School bike sale, which meant that a lot of our customers couldn't hold out anymore. Ben, Jesrin and myself were very busy!I enjoyed my day off on Labor day with Angela. We went for a beautiful two hour road ride and then I added on another hour on my own. After riding it was time to get some chores done around the house. I got done with what I wanted, only to realize that our fridge is not keeping my refreshments cold. Yeah, the fridge is going out, which means that it is time to shop for a new one.Have a good start to a short week everyone. Chequamegon countdown: is less 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your like posting on a regular basis and stuff! Good job at the Pre Fat! Your fast!!!

    ReplyDelete