Wednesday, June 23, 2010

24 Hours of Summer Solstice

In a couple hours I am headed to a city near Toronto, ON to race in the 24 Hours of Summer Solstice hosted by Chico Racing. This race claims to be one of the largest 24 hour events in North America bringing in athletes all across the continent. I am competing as a solo athlete and this will be the first attempt at the 24 hour circuit. This is a long awaited race for me as I have been training for these style of events for some time now, and I have to say that I think I am ready.
More to come as Angela and I are on the road. I will try to share with my Blackberry pictures of places we travel through and of the gear that is needed for a 24 hour solo event. So Long!!!

I will try to have Angela update as the race progresses through this channel and/or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment